Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Midnight Snack

My MIL was an amazing host while my husband and I were visiting her home away from home in Meridian, Idaho! It felt like we were at a Bed & Breakfast! We enjoyed family time, especially sitting on the porch and reading. We had some wonderful meals at home and some yummy late night snacks. Her ramen definitely hit the spot! We can't thank her enough for her hospitality and patience when I made her stop at every craft store! What could be more fitting than a happy bowl of noodles?

Meesh's Recipe
  • Anna Griffin Card Stock
  • My Mind's Eye Card Stock
  • Paper Source Card Stock
  • Cuttlebug Plum Blossoms Embossing Folder
  • The Ribbon Boutique 
  • My Pink Stamper "Everyday Occasions" Stamps
  • Stampin' Up Craft Ink
  • Cricut "Create a Critter" Cartridge

0 comments:

Post a Comment