Monday, June 7, 2010

Guest Crafter

My dear friend Jamie came by to craft yesterday! She has been interested in Scrapbooking but needed some inspiration! With supplies in tow, she tackled my Cricut Expression and chose the cutest images to cut. She did a wonderful job and I can't wait to see how her Scrapbook turns out!

Jamie wanted chic, fun-flirty images for her Bachelorette Party layout! I love the heels with the pink poms! The colors & textures look perfect together! Keep up the creative side of you, J!  

Recipe
  • Recollections 8x8 Scrapbook Album
  • Making Memories Assorted Paper
  • Paper Source Card Stock
  • Recollections Card Stock
  • K & Company Dimensional Stickers
  • Celebrate It Ribbon
  • Cricut "Forver Young" Cartridge
Who wants to be my next Guest Crafter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment