Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello Kitty Rules

I am attending a Hello Kitty Birthday party this weekend! Special girl is the lucky niece of my dear friends Greg & Jamie! If you didn't know, I am a HUGE fan of Hello Kitty!  Jamie from Coquette Events has a lot in store, games and treats galore! I promised her I would participate in all the games, she didn't have to twist my arm! Happy 3rd Birthday Vanessa!  

Gift Bag

I love these colors & patterns together!

Meesh's Recipe
  • Celebrate It Gift Bag
  • Scalloped Gift Tissue
  • Die Cuts with a View Card Stock
  • Colorbok Card Stock
  • Martha Stewart Card Stock
  • Making Memories Brads
  • Prima Flowers
  • Celebrate It Ribbon
  • EK Success Border Punch
  • Cricut "Hello Kitty Greetings" Cartridge

2 comments:

  1. Meesh - those are adorable!! I'll see you tomorrow at the party! Be ready to be Hello Kitty-fied! :)

    http://www.coquetteevents.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww,these are adorable! Hello Kitty definitely rules! I'm sure Vanessa was in love with her Hello Kitty themed party!

    ReplyDelete