Wednesday, June 9, 2010

#1 Fan

My husband Neil is undoubtedly my #1 Fan! After watching me spend countless hours in my craft room, he decided to network for "Meesh's Pieces" after I launched my Blog in May! His work colleague contacted him and asked if I was willing to design 3 projects for her! I said YES of course, I was very flattered! My assignment was to create a Taylor Swift, Sea Turtle, & Christening card! Enjoy!  
Love her metallic guitar and shoes!

I used my new Cuttlebug "Bubbles" Embossing Folder!

"Rock a bye Baby on the Tree top..."

Meesh's Recipe
  • Die Cuts with A View Card Stock
  • Colorbok Card Stock
  • Paper Source Card Stock
  • Martha Stewart Assorted Paper
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Bubbles, & Scallop Border Embossing Folder
  • Celebrate It Ribbon
  • Stampin' Up Craft Ink
  • Peachykeen "Dolly Dumplins" Stamps
  • Cricut "Everyday Paper Dolls, Paper Doll Dress Up, Create a Critter, Life's a Beach, and Nursery Rhymes" Cartridge
I received wonderful feedback from my client! "OMG!! The cards are fabulous, they are all REALLY beautiful....I can see that you put so much work into each of them, thank you sincerely!  I'll look forward to delivering each of them, they feel so special!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment