Monday, June 28, 2010

Adventures in Idaho

It was so nice to get away from San Francisco for a little while! My MIL has a home away from home in Meridian! I enjoyed spending time with family and making late-night trips to Walmart! It was quite dangerous, having a 24-hour Walmart within one mile away. Especially when Cricut Lite cartridges live there! I confess, I added four new lites to my collection. It definitely felt like heaven stumbling upon craft store after craft store! I discovered Craft Warehouse & Hobby Lobby for the first time! Unfortunately none reside in California. I was a "kid in a candy store!" Crafting is definitely BIG in Idaho!  Where should I begin? I found some Cuttlebug Embossing Plus items, exclusive Paper Studio products, and so much more! To my surprise I stayed within budget! I went there with a half empty suitcase and returned with it full of craft candy

Stay tuned for some fun projects this week!

1 comment:

  1. ENJOY your goodies!!! I am blessed to have a Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Wal-Mart (24hour) and a LSS all with-in 15 miles of my home :) .... hubby and check book do not agree ;)

    ReplyDelete