Thursday, July 29, 2010

Welcome Baby Connor

My dear friends Lisa & Roger welcomed their first child Connor on July 19th! My husband and I can't wait to meet him when we visit LA next week! Welcome to the world Baby Connor! Instead of using blue, I wanted to try something different. The color combo turned out perfect! 

Meesh's Recipe
  • Recollections Card Stock
  • Paper Source Card Stock
  • Martha Stewart Card Stock
  • Making Memories Brads
  • Prima Flowers
  • Cuttlebug Polka Dots Embossing Folder
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Plus Monogram Seals
  • Cotton Candy & Yellow Stickles
  • EK Success Border Punch
  • The Ribbon Boutique
  • Cricut Lite "Sugar and Spice" Cartridge

1 comment:

  1. Just love your projects...tried to put you in my favorites once before..hopefully this time I did it correctly.

    ReplyDelete