Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Creative Time "Throwback Thursday" Challenge #6

My Creative Time posted an Animal "Throwback Thursday" challenge! I wanted to create a fun Gift Card envelope! "Animal Kingdom" has the cutest animals especially the lamb! Meet Flubster, she loves fun flirty pink things!

Meesh's Recipe
  • Martha Stewart Card Stock
  • Recollections Card Stock
  • Making Memories Brads
  • Prima Flowers
  • Celebrate It Ribbon
  • Jolee's Dimensional Bow Sticker
  • Stampin' Up Craft Ink
  • Peachy Keen "Critter Faces - Set A" Stamps
  • Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Cricut "Animal Kingdom & Just Because" Cartridge

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card. You just gave me an idea to use this image for a baby shower. Thanks for sharing your creation. And thanks for using my fav color. Great work!!!
    Here is a link to my new blog for you to glance at:
    http://www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
    Sweet Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute you did a nice job tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I LOVE IT!!! GREAT JOB my friend!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete