Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Creative Time "Throwback Thursday" Challenge #7

My Creative Time posted a Holiday "Throwback Thursday" challenge today! I don't have "Wild Card" so I decided to use "Stretch Your Imagination," a good oldie! Christmas is my favorite holiday, I even had a dreamy Winter Wonderland wedding last December! Meet the Gingy twins! 

Meesh's Recipe
  • Die Cuts with a View Card Stock
  • Recollections Card Stock
  • Martha Stewart Edge Punch
  • Celebrate It Ribbon
  • Christmas Red Stickles
  • Cricut "Stretch Your Imagination" Cartridge

12 comments:

  1. WOW, I LOVE GINGERBREADS AND I LOVE your card! You did an AMAZING job w/the challenge my friend!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Those gingerbread men are SO cute! I love the edge punch and the stripes. Very Christmas-sy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Meesh! Way to adapt your card since you didn't have WC. I love the gingerbread men! They are so fun!

    Kerri
    www.caresofkerri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your color choice. This is another card that I cannot wait to try to re-create. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, so cute.
    I think you did a great job.
    Patty
    You're invited to visit my blog
    http://www.dreamscardsbypatty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love all the details. Great card. SO cheerful.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gingerbread card. I bet Peachy keen stamps would be great on this one too.. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats really cute :o)
    Amanda B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!!! Very cute You're invited to visit my blog
    http://kalittlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete