Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dating Anniversaries Count!

I always get giddy on July 27th! Happy "9" Year Anniversary, Neil! Although dating anniversaries don't count according to my husband, they count to me! The thought of starting over & breaking tradition drives me crazy! Being married for 7 months has been amazing but having Neil in my life for 9 years, makes me the luckiest wife!
Meesh's Recipe
  • Die Cuts with a View Card Stock
  • Paper Source Card Stock
  • Recollections Card Stock
  • Martha Stewart Card Stock
  • Making Memories Brads
  • Cuttlebug Seeing Spots Embossing Folder
  • My Pink Stamper "Family & Friends" Stamps
  • Stampin' Up Craft Ink
  • EK Success Border Punch
  • Celebrate It Ribbon
  • Cricut "Create a Critter" Cartridge

3 comments:

  1. N must be the panda! =D Happy 9 years!

    Dating anniversary definitely counts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! And yes, dating anniversaries totally count!

    ReplyDelete