Friday, July 2, 2010

My Creative Time "Throwback Thursday" Challenge #5

My Creative Time posted a Baby "Throwback Thursday" challenge! I wanted to create a fun baby boy layout for two wallet size pictures. I love plaid & polka dots together, especially when it comes to babies! Looking forward to next Thursday, Emma! 


Meesh's Recipe
  • Die Cuts with a View Card Stock
  • Recollections Card Stock
  • Martha Stewart Card Stock
  • Making Memories Brads
  • Doodlebug Design Inc. Stickers
  • Celebrate It Ribbon
  • EK Success Border Punch
  • Cricut "New Arrival" Cartridge

6 comments:

  1. SO cute!! I love it. loving your papers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' all the patterns, they were perfect together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, WHat a PERFECT layout!! I love how ALL the patterns work so WELl together!! I am sooo happy to see you playing my throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute - what a great selection of papers :)

    Deanne G
    http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! My 5 year old son is sitting here with me and asked "Why didn't you make me that one, Mommy?" Great job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete