Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hug a Tree

I finally received my Scor-Pal in the mail over the weekend! I have been dying to make a Tri Fold Shutter card! Following a video tutorial, I successfully made one! It was a long process but it was definitely fun to play with patterns & embellishments! I can't wait to make a Birthday one this week!


Meesh's Recipe
  • Martha Stewart Card Stock
  • Best Occasions Card Stock
  • Die Cuts with a View Card Stock
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Plus Monogram Seals
  • Making Memories Brads
  • Prima Flowers
  • EK Success Border Punch
  • Martha Stewart Edge Punch
  • Celebrate It Ribbon
  • K & Company Chipboard Adhesive Stickers
  • Anna Griffin Stickers
  • Cricut "Give a Hoot" Cartridge

4 comments:

  1. Very cute ... I love all the design elements (especially the owl!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is really cute! I love how it folds up. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Great job!

    almabrooksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! Which video did you follow along with?

    ReplyDelete