Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Have a happy, tummy-filling, warm Christmas! I hope you enjoyed my "5 Days till Christmas" projects! Each and every project was personalized for someone special and I enjoyed making ALL of them! Here are some cutesy-critter cards that I made for some of my clients! 


Meesh's Recipe
  • Cosmo Cricket Card Stock
  • Die Cuts with a View Card Stock
  • Core'dinations Core Essentials & Gemstone Card Stock
  • Assorted Cuttlebug & Sizzix Embossing Folders
  • Cotton Candy & Diamond Stickles
  • Making Memories Brads
  • EK Success Border Punch
  • Celebrate It Ribbon & The Ribbon Boutique 
  • Baker's Twine
  • My Pink Stamper "Christmas Wishes" Stamps
  • Stampin' Up Craft Ink
  • Cricut "Create a Critter" Cartridge

3 comments:

  1. I just love jingle all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards! I am a new follower! I would love for you to stop by my new blog. www.craftypanda30.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete