Thursday, December 30, 2010

Guest Crafter

My dear friend Jen was home for the Holidays and wanted to craft! She actually thought my Cricut Empression was pronounced "Cry-cut," too funny! We ended up saying Cricut her way for the rest of the evening! Jen definitely warmed up to my craft room and ended up assisting me on my family projects. Surprisingly, she enjoyed her time and looks forward to crafting again. Her Beaver card turned out adorable!
Recipe
  • Die Cuts with a View Card Stock
  • Core'dinations Core Essentials Card Stock
  • Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder
  • Diamond Stickles
  • Making Memories Brads
  • EK Success Border Punch
  • The Ribbon Boutique 
  • Baker's Twine
  • My Pink Stamper "Christmas Wishes" Stamps
  • Stampin' Up Craft Ink
  • Cricut "Winter Frolic" Cartridge

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh, that's NOT how it's pronounced? How do you pronounce it? Love the scarf and hat on the beaver!

    ReplyDelete