Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 1 of 5 Days till Christmas

Can you believe it's 5 days till Christmas?! Earlier this month, I was lucky enough to spend a week in Maui with beautiful weather and delicious food! Now that I'm back, Christmas orders have filled my time! Every day until Christmas, I will be sharing my latest projects! I absolutely LOVE this time of year! 
Welcome to Day 1, penguins were a must for some of my clients!


 
Meesh's Recipe
  • Core'dinations Core Essentials, Pearl, Gemstone Card Stock
  • Die Cuts with a View Card Stock
  • Cosmo Cricket Card Stock
  • Martha Stewart Card Stock
  • Assorted Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
  • Diamond Stickles
  • Making Memories Brads
  • EK Success Border Punch
  • Celebrate It Ribbon & The Ribbon Boutique
  • Baker's Twine
  • My Pink Stamper "Christmas Wishes" Stamps
  • Stampin' Up Craft Ink
  • Cricut "Simply Charmed, Create a Critter, & Winter Frolic" Cartridge

0 comments:

Post a Comment