This month's project was definitely a challenge, a fun one that is! It's time for a Scrapbook layout! I enjoy scrapbooking but making cards, that's instant gratification! For this project, I wanted a whimsical vintage feel, incorporating gemstone hues & butterflies. I found just the right sentiment from My Pink Stamper's "More Faithful Sayings" stamps.
- Anna Griffin Card Stock
- Anna Griffin Vellum Paper
- Core'dinations Core Essentials & Vintage Collection Card Stock
- Paper Source Card Stock
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
- Martha Stewart Gemstones
- Bead Design Co. Gemstones
- My Pink Stamper "More Faithful Sayings" Stamps
- VersaMagic Dew Drop Chalk Ink
- Cricut "Straight from the Nest" Cartridge
Click here to see what my fellow Pink Designers created!