Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Project: Layout!

This month's project was definitely a challenge, a fun one that is! It's time for a Scrapbook layout! I enjoy scrapbooking but making cards, that's instant gratification! For this project, I wanted a whimsical vintage feel, incorporating gemstone hues & butterflies. I found just the right sentiment from My Pink Stamper's "More Faithful Sayings" stamps. 
Meesh's Recipe
  • Anna Griffin Card Stock
  • Anna Griffin Vellum Paper
  • Core'dinations Core Essentials & Vintage Collection Card Stock
  • Paper Source Card Stock
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
  • Martha Stewart Gemstones
  • Bead Design Co. Gemstones
  • My Pink Stamper "More Faithful Sayings" Stamps
  • VersaMagic Dew Drop Chalk Ink
  • Cricut "Straight from the Nest" Cartridge
Click here to see what my fellow Pink Designers created!

10 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous!!! I SO love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty! Love your LO. :D

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterflies with that sentiment--great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. I love the butterflies and all the bling.

    Angela
    Simple Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the butterflies and the bling is a very nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the beautiful butterflies and all the extras to make it shine! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, how beautiful!! I love the whimsy feel and the colors!
    Big HUGS
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful love the color combo and the back ground paper very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete