Monday, March 28, 2011

Great Catch

Campin' Critters just might be my husband's favorite cartridge! He grew up camping & fishing with his Dad. We picked the perfect image and coordinating sentiment for his Dad's Birthday card! A deer fishing is just too cute! Happy Birthday "Lo Yeh!"
Meesh's Recipe
  • Die Cuts with a View Card Stock
  • Core'dinations Vintage & Gemstone Card Stock
  • Paper Source Card Stock
  • Cuttlebug Bubbles Embossing Folder
  • EK Success Border Punch
  • The Ribbon Boutique
  • My Pink Stamper "Even More Punny-licious" Stamps
  • Stampin' Up Craft Ink
  • Cricut "Campin' Critters" Cartridge

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!! I thought I wanted this cartridge and now I know I NEED it! Super cute, thanks for sharing!!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so darling!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable! I want to get that cart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so stinkin cute!!! The embossing is really great on the background! I like that cart too but my husband loves it! He was the one who actually wanted to order it for me...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card!! I need to get that cartridge cuz my husband likes to fish and we try to go camping as much as we can. I have tons of pic that need to be scrapbooked lol Great job!!

    mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just too cute, Meesh! Awesome colors, and the embossing adds so much! That deer is adorable - now I think I need this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way too cute card! I am going to have to get that cart it is awesome.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolute FUN!!!! great design and love the embossing with the colors which are so perfect for a guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a darling card!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect sentiment for this cute card.

    ReplyDelete