Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Pink Stamper Spooky Challenge

My Pink Stamper posted a "Spooky Challenge" today creating a Halloween inspired project! I played with textured card stock. I love how the gemstone onyx looks like denim! Enjoy these cutesy ghouls!


Meesh's Recipe
  • Core'dinations Gemstone Card Stock
  • Stampin' Up Textured Card Stock
  • Best Occasions Card Stock
  • Recollections Card Stock
  • Making Memories Patterned Paper
  • Martha Stewart Edge Punch
  • Diamond Stickles
  • Celebrate It Ribbon
  • Cricut "Mini Monsters" Cartridge

3 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute!! I love how the top looks too and I just LOVE the ribbon in the front. I have never thought to do that, so cute!! Thank you for playing along.
    HUGS
    Cristi
    ps. I love your little animals on the labels, so cute how they are playing dress up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute--I love it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super cute! I have this cart and have not played with it yet, you are inspiring me to get it out and play.
    Minta

    Check out my blog to see my project.
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete