Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Chugga-Chugga Choo-Choo!

My dear friend Ella asked me to make a Candy Bar sign for her son's 1st Birthday. How could I say no, we practically ordered every yummy-gummy for the bar! We discussed primary colors, stars, & placement! With tall and short candy jars, we agreed on something low for the front of the table. I drafted a few signs last week but nothing stood out. Thinking outside the box, I thought about a train with "Dylan's Candy Bar" inside! I had a blast making this sign, it turned out perfectly! Stay tuned for pictures from the event!

Closer up view:

Meesh's Recipe
  • Recollections Card Stock
  • Die Cuts with a View Card Stock
  • Best Occasions Card Stock
  • Cuttlebug Polka Dots Embossing Folder
  • Making Memories Brads
  • Diamond Stickles
  • Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Cricut "Plantin SchoolBook" & Cricut Lite "B is for Boy" Cartridge

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Meesh!! Dylan's Candy Bar is going to be a huge hit on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Shell we all love it! Can't wait to taste all the yummy candies with you tomorrow. Thanks for the super creative sign.

    ReplyDelete