Today, we'll be blooming into Spring projects! I absolutely love this time of year, especially when it comes to shopping! Bright colors have taken over my closet in the form of colored jeans, khakis, and flats! I even wore my fuchsia jeans into the craft room for some inspiration, lol! This month's challenge, incorporate the colors blue, green, and yellow with a butterfly. As you can see, I forgot to add a butterfly, sigh. I'm torn between the rose leaf and lemon drop jeans from Gap! Maybe I'll just buy both?!
- American Crafts "Heat Wave" Patterned Card Stock
- Core'dinations Core Essentials & Gemstone Card Stock
- Baker's Twine
- The Ribbon Boutique
- My Pink Stamper "Happiest Moments" Stamps
- VersaMagic Dew Drop Chalk Ink
- Cricut "Country Life" Cartridge