Monday, January 9, 2012

Super Tweet Year!

Happy New Year! December was quite the busy month but I'm back with inspiration from the Holidays! My friend requested fun "postcard style" Thank You cards with her initials. I paired jewel-toned colors with fun whimsical patterns! On the back, I added monogramed seals with a faux postage stamp, to give it the perfect touch! Here are the two styles! 


Meesh's Recipe
  • American Crafts "Dear Lizzy Christmas" Patterned Card Stock
  • Core'dinations Core Essentials Card Stock
  • Paper Source Card Stock
  • Cuttlebug Musical Flourish & Polka Dots Embossing Folder
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Plus Monogram Seals
  • Martha Stewart Gemstones
  • K & Company Postage Stamp Stickers
  • My Pink Stamper "Punny-licious" Stamps
  • VersaMagic Dew Drop Chalk Ink
  • Cricut "Just a Note" Cartridge

0 comments:

Post a Comment