Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jelly Wish!

September is quite the busy Birthday month! Calling all sea creature lovers, big and small! Here's a fun jelly-filled card! Make a wish, you jellyfish! 
Meesh's Recipe
  • Core'dinations Core Essentials Card Stock
  • K & Company Card Stock
  • Martha Stewart Card Stock
  • Martha Stewart Gemstones
  • Cuttlebug Polka Dots Embossing Folder
  • Martha Stewart Edge Punch
  • My Pink Stamper "Sweet Goodness" Stamps
  • Stampin' Up Craft Ink
  • Cricut "Create a Critter" Cartridge

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love this idea. This can be done with every cute create on Create a Critter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, the background paper looks perfect with your little jellies....and I love the bow you added!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that is soooooo cute!!!!

    I love "Make a wish You Jellyfish"

    My son is working on rhyming I have to tell him that one!!!!

    Aloha,
    Shar

    ReplyDelete