Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenge #6

Happy National Scrapbook Day!! Are you enjoying all of these FUN challenges over at My Pink Stamper?! I am so excited to share Challenge #6 with you because I love incorporating tags into my projects! Also, "Biggie Punnies" is my absolute favorite new release! I made a moo-velous gift pail & flag tag for my nephew who is going to be a Big Brother this July! Head back to My Pink Stamper for more details on my project! Tag, your it!
PS: Did you enter my 1 Year Blogiversary Giveaway yet?! Click here for a chance to win My Pink Stamper "Fabulous Phrases" stamp set! You have until this Sunday, May 8th (Midnight, PST) to enter! 

4 comments:

  1. This is just too cute Michelle! I love anything Moo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Your nephew will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely amazing!!!! Just love all the details. Your nephew is going to flip when he sees this :)

    ReplyDelete