Saturday, October 23, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Every grandparent cherishes a card from their grandchildren, especially when it's made with love! My friend Lily requested a Birthday card for her mother in law incorporating her two adorable kids, Kira & Kobe! I wish you could see how sparkly Kira's tutu & shoes are, enjoy!

Meesh's Recipe
  • Core'dinations Gemstone Card Stock
  • Die Cuts with a View Card Stock
  • Recollections Card Stock
  • Cuttlebug Seeing Spots Embossing Folder
  • EK Success Border Punch
  • Diamond Stickles
  • Celebrate It Ribbon
  • My Pink Stamper "Family & Friends" Stamps
  • Peachy Keen "Princess Face Assortment" Stamps
  • Stampin' Up Craft Ink
  • Cricut "Everyday Paper Dolls & Paper Doll Dress Up" Cartridge

2 comments:

  1. Thanks M! The card looks great! I can't wait to pick it up and give it to my MIL! I will be ordering more cards soon!

    Lily

    ReplyDelete