Thursday, August 19, 2010

Beauty & Elegance

"French Manor" is the first Cricut Circle Exclusive cartridge! I absolutely love the images, especially the fleur-de-lis designs! I used teal & violet gem-tone colors and my new jewel heat setter, the i-rock! I might bling everything from now on! I wanted to keep it simple because the feather detail is gorgeous! Hopefully my client will be happy with this Birthday card!
Meesh's Recipe
  • Best Occasions Card Stock
  • Core' dinations Card Stock
  • Die Cuts with a View Card Stock
  • Imaginisce i-rock & Jewels
  • Crystal Stickles
  • EK Success Border Punch
  • Celebrate It Ribbon
  • Cricut "French Manor" Cartridge

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful I love that peacock, I think I might have to join the Circle so I can get that cart LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! The color combo is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete