Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome to Meesh's Pieces!

I have been talking about starting my own blog for months now! I recently had the opportunity to design my very own craft room! I was inspired by "art deco" working with shades of black, pink, and white! I loved playing with different patterns and textures! I am finalizing last minute touches and can't wait to post pictures! My craft room is my "inspiration haven" where I scrap and design cards! I have been inspired by blogs such as My Pink Stamper & My Creative Time, finding myself investing in a Cricut Expression and Cricut Gypsy! I will post projects, videos, and occasional shopping steals! Thank you to Veronica from VK Design for doing such a wonderful job! I love my VK Designer Girl! 


Enjoy Meesh's Pieces!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, Michelle! I can't wait to see all the beautiful projects you have to share!

    -Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Michelle, like Veronica said, WELCOME to the Blogging world!! Your new Blog design is just PERFECT!!! Your designer girl is just too CUTE for words;)Veronica, once again did an AWESOME job! Also, I am honored that you mentioned me as one of your inspirations! Thank YOU!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!! Congrats!!
    Hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete